Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
READ AND FOLLOW IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS ON SIDE LABEL
Quality Products for the Plumbing Professional
Net Weight 160z/453.6gm
Use only with torches designed for MAPP Gas.
Never use with standard propane appliances such as lanterns,stoves,torches,etc.
Contains enough gas to cause serious fire,explosion,and burns.
To reduce chance of leak,fire,or explosion:
- First shake the bottle gas
- Check cylinder and torch seals.Never use with damaged or missing seals. Discard cylinder if dirt or rust particles are in valve area.
- Turn torch off.
- Hold cylinder upright while attaching torch.
- Attach outdoors away from pilot lights,flames,sparks,or other ignition sources. They can ignite leaking gas.
- Hand tighten only.Never use tools to tighten. Over-tightening can damage seals.
- Check for leaks. Put soapy water on connections. Look for bubbles. Listen for hiss of escaping gas. Feel for extreme cold. Smell for rotten egg odor. Do not use if leaking.
- Read and follow torch instructions.
- Use upright to prevent flare-ups or flashes. Never drop or throw cylinder.
- If torch sputters or flares up, turn cylinder upright and turn off torch. Vent area to remove unburned gas. Slowly turn on. After hearing slight hiss, re-light..
- After long time Continuous burning, the cylinder will ice up, the flame weakens causes the spear head to blush.. Please close the valve, can continue to use after shaking.
- Turn off torch. Let cool.
- Detach torch when not in use.
- Detach outdoors away from pilot lights ,flames,sparks,or other ignition sources. They can ignite leaking gas.
- Replace cap to keep valve clean.
IN CASE OF FIRE
- Leave area quickly. Call for help.
- Let cylinder burn out..
Technical SpecificationsBURNS HOTTER THAN PROPANE FOR WELDING,BRAZING.AND,SOLDERING !DANGER
- EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE
- FIRE/EXPLOSION HAZARD
- CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE
- CARBON MONOXIDE HAZARD