Air Curtains – Efficient Solution for Energy Preservation
An air curtain, also known as an air door, employs a controlled stream of air aimed across an opening to create an air seal. This seal separates different environments while allowing a smooth, unhindered flow of traffic and unobstructed vision through the opening. Because air curtains help to contain heated or conditioned air, they provide sizeable energy savings and personal comfort when applied in industrial or commercial settings. Air curtains also help to stop the infiltration of flying insects and dust.
AIR CURTAIN ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
We classified the air curtains advantages in 4 groups:
• Sales increase due to the “Open Door Effect”: it is known that when doors are open people affluence increases substantially.
• Doors open is an invitation for customers.
• Doorway acts as a shop window and allows people to see the inside of the shop.
• Free access for disabled people (wheelchair) or people using baby strollers, trolleys, umbrellas, etc…
• Help to control uncomfortable sensations of draughts.
• Increases available usable space on entrances.
• Increases customer/staff comfort.
HYGIENIC AND HEALTHY ATMOSPHERE
• Helps maintain adequate heating / cooling environment.
• Reduces employee absenteeism.
• Pest and insect control.
• Barrier against airborne dust, pollution, fumes and bad odours
Dehumidifier – Efficient Solution Moisture Level Control
Dehumidifiers use a fan to pull air over two sets of refrigerant-filled coils, one cool and the other warm, wringing out moisture along the way. Dehumidifiers vary according to how many pints of moisture they can remove in 24 hours. If you’re looking for information about dehumidifiers, Consumer Reports is your best resource. Consumer Reports’ dehumidifier reviews will give you honest buying advice that you can trust. Use our dehumidifier buying guide to discover which features are most important to consider. We also provide unbiased Ratings and dehumidifier reviews to help you choose the best dehumidifier for your needs
• Reduces the energy losses from the conditioned space.
• Reduce central plant capacity (heating/cooling).
• Reduces the building running cost.
• Reduces the CO2 emissions to the earth.
• Increase visibility and avoid collisions because there isn’t a physical obstruction.
• In cold rooms reduces misting, dry out the doorway and prevents ice forming on floors.
• Easy evacuation through the exit doorway in case of fire or emergency.
• Act as a barrier against fire smoke (special application).
Make Available are; Hotpoint, Westpoint, Nedfon Frego, Theoguard
Benefits of a Dehumidifier
There are several benefits to getting a dehumidifier in your home, basement, apartment, or office space.
- Dehumidifiers reduce humidity levels, making your home less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and mildew.
- They are not disruptive to your daily life, and run quietly and efficiently in the background without most people even noticing.
- Dehumidifiers help reduce odors that can accompany mold and mildew in your home—getting rid of that “musty” or “rotting” smell.
- These devices help to reduce the possibility that you will develop mold on your clothing, furniture, and other linens (such as curtains or bed sheets).
- Dehumidifiers reduce irritation to your skin and your respiratory system, allowing you to breathe easier and feel comfortable in your home.
- A less humid environment in your home means clothing will dry faster, breads and cereals will remain fresh longer without getting stale, and you won’t find signs of rust or corrosion on things like computer equipment, electronics, and tools.
- Running a dehumidifier helps reduce dust in your home, so you won’t have to clean as often.
- A dehumidifier also lowers energy costs because it helps your air conditioner run more efficiently. When the air in your home is more humid, the A/C must do the function of cooling the air and removing moisture, which means it has to work harder. This also causes your A/C to wear out sooner, which means you will need to replace and repair it more often